Great way to keep your weight down by snacking on these fruits and veggies - all are high in fiber, low calorie, packed with nutrients, low in sodium and bursting with flavor!
1. Artichoke : (1 cup): 8 g fiber, 87 calories.
Frozen artichokes have nearly as much fiber as fresh ones.
2. Raspberries: (1 cup): 8 g fiber, 64 calories.
High in cancer fighting ellagic acid.
3. Pumpkin (1 cup, pureed): 7 g fiber, 116 calories.
Provides a rich source of alpha and beta carotene.
4. Brussel Sprouts (1 cup): 6g fiber, 65 calories.
Brussel Sprouts have more protein than most veggies.
5. Pear (1 medium): 6 g fiber, 103 calories.
Pears are high in soluble fiber, which lowers cholesterol.
6. Kiwi (1 cup): 5 g fiber, 110 calories
One kiwi provides 273% of your daily Vitamin C needs.
What are YOUR favorite go-to healthy low calorie snacks? Let me know!