Holiday Quinoa Breakfast
|Holiday Quinoa Breakfast|
Here's a quick and healthy Holiday breakfast in less than 5 minutes.
Step 1. Microwave Quinoa.
Step 2. Add organic honey, whole ground flaxseed meal, sunflower seeds, natural raw almonds.
Accent with a homemade gingerbread man. Enjoy!
- Gluten Free Organic Quinoa - Best source of complete protein. Provides all the neccessary building blocks for age-defying skin, bone and brain regeneration.
- Raw Honey- Contains propolis, which helps reduce inflammation and premature againg. Good quality honey has probiotic beneficial bacteria to improve your immune system.
- Gluten Free Whole Ground Flaxseed meal - Rich in fiber, lignans and anti-inflammatory Omega-3 fats.
- Sunflower Seeds- Heart smart fats, high Vitamin E content.
- Natural raw almonds- Perfect anti-aging food. Regulates blood sugar levels and metabolism, lowers "bad" LDL cholesterol. Has high protein, fiber and Omega -6 fatty acids that keep the body young.
- Gingerbread Man cookie - Ginger calms your digestive system (and cookies make you smile.)
**** NOTE: This recipe can be adapted to be gluten-free. Foe this recipe, I used "Ancient Harvest" gluten free quinoa and "Bob's Red Mill" gluten-free whole ground flaxseed meal.