Thursday, December 23, 2010

Contest: What's Your Favorite Inspirational Book? The Prize: $20 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!

Since I'm in the Holiday spirit, and to celebrate my blog,  I've decided to have a contest: "What's Your Favorite Inspirational/Personal Growth  Book (and Why)?" Just put your answer in the comments and you're officially entered. I'll randomly pick one of entries and that person will win a $20 Amazon.com gift certificate.

Contest will last for 3 days only. Begins now and ENDS Tuesday, December 28th at 12:01 AM. E.S.T.  Good Luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. My favourite inspirational book: "The Untethered Soul" by Michael Singer. It's the most lucid, clear, straightforward, and grounded self-help book I've ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great contest! My favorite inspiration book is A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller. It's a fantastic memoir that doubles as an inspirational book, challenging people to take control of their lives and do something great with the time they have. I would recommend it to anyone.

    swcowley (at) hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete